music video



   We chose to do the song This is Gospel by Panic at the disco. For this song we chose to try to replicate the video. In the beginning I was in charge of the production sheet. after that was done we started to practice our choreography. Once we had practiced for a while we found a place to film in the auditorium where it was dark. we used spotlights to get it to look how we wanted. We then started to film the video and after we had Sean edit it at his house. 
   In the process of recording I was in charge of a lot of the pre-production planning and bringing props to use for the video. I also played a doctor in the video. We had to use a lot of communication to make up for absences and weather to make plans on how to film. I helped be a leader by keeping the group positive about our situation. Our group collaborated very well and were able to work together to get the clips we needed with the time given.
   In the future we may want to plan ahead for situations where we are not able to film because of conflicts. If we are prepared then we will not freak out causing more trouble then there should be. One thing I would do the same is work with the same teamwork we had. We all got along and worked together better than any other group I have been in. To enhance my next project I will remember how we all had a distinct role and fit in to it and worked with it.
   Overall, I felt like we did better on this project than we thought we were going to do. It also gave me a look into what a good team looks like and what a bad team looks like, because i have been in both. This project gave me an idea what entertainment would be like next year compared to what we did when we filmed ONW Now. 

Comments

Popular Posts