Self Portrait article

I chose to represent myself in my self portrait by showing the things in and around my house that I enjoy. I chose to show things like basketball and Fortnite because that it what I enjoy doing in my free time. Malik’s portrait inspired me the most because it had a good camera angle, audio quality, and was very interesting and different.
In my self portrait I had some different ideas like placing objects around outside and pretending to randomly find them and have my sister record, but it was raining so I didn't want to ruin my stuff and my sister didn't want to help. So once I had time Sunday afternoon it did't turn out quite the way I wanted. So I just did a first person type of film style to keep the feel of it being a type of journey from A to B.
I hope that people can learn about me and learn from my mistakes. I do not believe that my portrait was very successful because I was not successfully able to overcome unforeseen obstacles that were stated earlier. My favorite part of the video is when my mom yells at my dog because I think that is funny.

Comments

Popular Posts